How to Get Started
We provide a personalized program (depending on the severity of your situation). Most of our practice members experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our team.
A collaborative care approach between practitioners, health coaches, and practice member.
Regular group education on topics around gut health, detox, chronic conditions, meal planning, seasonal cooking and more
Areas We Address
Incorporating the latest advances in science, nutrition and functional medicine is a completely new way to view chronic disease and wellness issues from dyslipidemia to diabetes, thyroid to autoimmune disease, undiagnosed food intolerances to anxiety and more.
Chronic disorders (and even lack of energy) are the result of physiological imbalances throughout your body – from systemic inflammation, insulin resistance, oxidative stress, to hormonal imbalances – made worse by poor diet or undiagnosed food intolerances, lack of key nutrients, stress, emotional and environmental toxins, as well as a sedentary lifestyle:
- Stomach is always upset!
- Low Libido!
- Always tired!
- Autoimmune Conditions (including Hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Celiac, Psoriasis etc)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Inflammation – Always Puffy!
- Thyroid and Adrenal Conditions
At FNR, you’ll be joined by a care team of functional medicine practitioners specializing in nutrition and health coaching to ensure the fastest return back to health and the most complete system of care.
As such, our integrative approach focuses on:
- Using a variety of modalities, including using food as medicine in tandem with state of the art testing and functional medicine.
- Focusing holistically on all the areas that impact your health… including mind, emotions, and mindset.
- Focusing on optimal health, based on your unique biological needs, not just the absence of symptoms or disease.
- Teaching practice members how to take an active role in health creation, so that they can heal and/or keep chronic illness at bay.
- Acknowledging the multi-factorial nature of complex causes of illness, which requires an experienced clinician who can pinpoint the reasons you have the illness and craft the individualized blueprint and plan.
- Using natural, non-toxic therapies, as much as possible, harnessing the body’s amazing ability to heal itself.