At Functional Nutrition Resources, our #1 priority is getting to the root cause of your chronic wellness issues. Whether you are struggling with a chronic disorder or want to optimize your health, we use the latest advancements in diagnostic testing to assess your current health status… so we can provide you with a personalized healing protocol that you can use to heal, rebalance, or get your vitality back!
Incorporating the latest advances in science, functional medicine affords a completely new way to view chronic wellness issues from dyslipidemia to diabetes, allergies to autoimmune disease, anxiety to autism and more.
Chronic disorders (and even lack of energy) are the result of physiological imbalances throughout your body – from systemic inflammation, insulin resistance, oxidative stress, to hormonal imbalances – made worse by poor diet or undiagnosed food allergies, lack of key nutrients, stress, emotional and environmental toxins, as well as a sedentary lifestyle:
- Digestive Disorders (GERD, heartburn, IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, Colitis
- Autoimmune Conditions (IBD, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Hashimoto’s Disease, Celiac’s, Crohn’s, Type-1 Diabetes)
- Hormonal Imbalances (Feeling “tired & wired”, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, PCOS, PMS, Hot Flashes, Painful Periods, Mood Swings)
- Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity & Dyslipidemia
- Energy Issues, Stress & Chronic Pain (Chronic Fatigue, Adrenal Issues, Fibromyalgia etc.)
- Cognitive Issues (SCI/MCI, “Brain Fog”, Memory Issues, Alzheimer’s Disease etc.)
At Functional Nutrition Resources, you’ll be joined by a care team of functional medicine doctors, health coaches, nutritionists and acupuncturists to ensure the fastest return back to health and the most complete system of care.
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Jennette Berry focuses on:
- Using a variety of treatment modalities, including using food as medicine in tandem with state of the art testing
- Focusing holistically on all the areas that impact your health… including mind, emotions, and mindset
- Focusing on optimal health, based on your unique biological needs, not just the absence of symptoms or disease
- Teaching practice members how to take an active role in health creation, so that they can heal and/or keep chronic illness at bay
- Acknowledging the multi-factorial nature of complex causes of illness, which requires an experienced clinician who can pinpoint the reasons you have the illness and craft the correct treatment plan
- Using natural, non-toxic therapies, as much as possible, harnessing the body’s amazing ability to heal itself
If you’re ready to explore what partnering with your team could look like, apply for a free discovery consult!
How It Works
Over the course of 3-9 months, we provide a personalized treatment package (depending on the severity of your situation). Most of our practice members experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our team.
A collaborative care approach between doctors, health coaches, and practice member.
Regular group education on topics around gut health, detox, weight loss, chronic conditions, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, obesity and more
Wonder If Functional Nutrition Resources Is Right For You?
Do you have questions about our program and starting your path back to health? Our practice member coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Functional Nutrition Resources is right for you.